Peter Thomas Roth Vital-E Microbiome Age Defense Cream 1.7 fl oz
- Aging Skin
- Fine Lines & Wrinkles
- Faded & Uneven Skin Tone
Visibly help repair* and strengthen the skin barrier to support your skin’s natural microbiome, an invisible protective shield that helps defend from the aging effects of environmental aggressors. Powered by innovative Gamma E Antioxidant Technology, prebiotic and probiotic ingredients.
*In a 30-day clinically measured face-mapping study on 38 subjects during which the skin barrier was impaired and subsequently restored (repaired) to its natural healthy state:
- 100% showed improved skin barrier repair
*In a 4-week consumer perception study on 44 women ranging in age from 30 to 60:
- 95% agreed skin felt saturated with moisturizing protection
- 93% agreed skin appeared restored to a healthy balance
- 93% agreed skin looked less dull
- Visibly help repair* and strengthen the skin barrier to support your skin’s natural microbiome, an invisible protective shield that helps defend from the aging effects of environmental aggressors
- Fight against signs of aging from pollution, indoor/outdoor climate changes and blue light from tech devices—environmental stressors that can weaken the microbiome
- Gamma E Antioxidant Technology uses unparalleled antioxidative power to help improve and prevent the look of dullness, elasticity, fine lines and wrinkles from pollution and weather
- 3% Butterfly Ginger Root Extract helps detoxify the look of skin exposed to blue light
- Pre/Pro-Biodefense Complex and Fensebiome™ Peptide help enhance the look of microbiome health
- Tucuma Butter moisturizes and improves hydration
Melt transforming solid-to-cream moisturizer between fingertips. Apply twice daily to a cleansed face and neck with continued use. For external use only.
*Based on the results of a 30-day clinically measured face-mapping study on 38 subjects during which the skin barrier was impaired and subsequently restored (repaired) to its natural, healthy state. Images depict the results of a single subject. Individual results may vary.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Methyl Trimethicone, Caprylyl Methicone, Butylene Glycol, Ceresin, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl, Dimethicone, Astrocaryum Tucuma Seed Butter, Microcrystalline Wax, Dimethylmethoxy Chromanol, Tocopherol, Bacillus, Yeast Beta-Glucan, Acetyl Heptapeptide-4, Silybum Marianum Seed Extract, Hedychium Coronarium Root Extract, Ceramide NP, Undaria Pinnatifida Extract, Eclipta Prostrata Extract, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Inulin, Sodium PCA, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Mannitol, Cellulose, Dipropylene Glycol, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Citrate, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Caprylyl Glycol, Paraffin, Mica
Our goal at Skin Elite is to have happy and satisfied customers. If, after receipt, you are not completely satisfied with your order, you may initiate a return request in your account or by contacting our Customer Service team within 30 days of the purchase date at 1-888-400-4472 or at [email protected].
If you wish to return an item, please ensure you obtain a return merchandise authorization number (RMA #). Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer unless there was a shipping error or damage. Returned items must be unopened and in their original packaging.
If you are an Elite Rewards Member just go to the Orders section within your Account and click on ‘Return Item’ and follow the instructions.
Please allow up to 2 weeks, from receipt of item(s), for refunds and store credits to be processed. Skin Elite reserves the right to reject any return and to change or update this return policy at any time. For more details, go to our Returns Policy page.
Shipping & Insurance
We proudly offer Free Shipping with United States Postal Services (USPS) on all merchandise orders within the United States and advanced shipping options via UPS and FedEx. Please note that a few of our products are restricted to ground shipping only and some orders may require a signature upon delivery.
Most orders are delivered within 2-3 days. However delivery times can also depend on external factors as well as internal USPS, UPS or FedEx factors and therefore cannot be guaranteed. If you have not received your order within 14 days after your shipping confirmation, then please contact us immediately at [email protected].
Please make sure to enter your shipping address correctly before you place your order. If the address is incomplete, it may delay receipt of the package.
Once your order is processed, you will receive an email notification with tracking information.
For more details, go to our Shipping Policy page.