Our goal at Skin Elite is to have happy and satisfied customers. If you are not completely satisfied with your order, after receipt, you may initiate a return request in your account or by contacting our Customer Service team within 30 days of the purchase date
at 1-888-400-4472 or at [email protected]
If there is a Stolen, Lost or Damage during shipping
issue, you need to file a claim with Route Insurance within 15 days of the date of delivery.
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully:
Items and brands not available for return:
• Exchanged item
• GlyMed Plus
• June Jacobs
Lost, Stolen or Damaged Items:
• Items lost, stolen or damaged during shipping are covered by Route Insurance. Please file your claim directly with Route Insurance either using the link received within the order conformation email from Route, or via the Route App, or by using the link below. Please file using these links to ensure speedy resolution.
• If making your claim for 'damaged items during shipping', please attach photos of the package and damaged item (required).
• All lost, stolen and damaged claims must be registered with Route Insurance no later than 15 days from when the package was marked delivered.
• When you file an issue, it will be reviewed for approval for a reorder or refund within 1-2 business days.
• If your order has defects or you suspect it was damaged during manufacturing, please reach out to us at 1-888-400-4472 or at [email protected]
and we will be happy to work with you to remedy the situation.
• For lost, stolen or damaged items: File Here
• Must be unopened and in original packaging.
• Can be exchanged or returned within 30 days from date of invoice.
• We will provide a return shipping label.
Reasons other than shipping issues, damage or error:
• Please contact us and we will do our best to help.
• There will be a $5.00 charge deducted from your refund upon receipt of your authorized return.
Once your return request has been approved:
1. You will be issued a return merchandise authorization number (RMA #). Please note we cannot receive returns without a RMA #.
2. Returned items must be posted within 7 days of receipt of the RMA #.
3. Please ensure all returns are unopened and in their original packaging.
4. Free gifts with purchase are to be included in your return unused, or you may be charged for the value of the product.
5. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer unless there was a shipping error or damage. It is important to carefully pack and insure return packages, as we are unable to take responsibility for lost or damaged items during return transportation. Please retain your shipping receipt for proof of dispatch.
6. Address all returns to: Skin Elite, Returns Department, 1260 Harwood Rd., Bedford, TX 76021. It is important to ensure the RMA# is clearly written on the outside of the package.
Within 2 weeks of receiving your return, you will receive a refund, to the original method of payment, or a store credit to your account. Reward Points are non-refundable and earned Rewards Points for the order will be deducted from your account.
Skin Elite reserves the right to reject any return, and to change or update this return policy at any time.