Cellex-C Seline-E 2 oz
- Brand Classification:
- 60 mL / 2 Fl. Oz.
- Aging Skin
- Free Radical Damage
- GWP Details:
- Free EltaMD Sport Sunscreen with all orders over $125 (while supplies last)
A golden-yellow colored, rich moisturizing cream that contains a high percentage of vitamin E and bioflavonoids. One of the major sources of aging stems from a process known as lipid peroxidation - the reaction of fats and oils with oxygen to form peroxides. As the skin is the third most fatty organ in the body, it is little wonder that the effects of lipid peroxidation should manifest itself as wrinkles and brown age spots, which are a direct by-product. Seline E is designed to help prevent lipid peroxidation.
- Enhances the potency of vitamin C, helps maintain optimal skin conditions, and provides antioxidant protection and moisturization for the skin.
- Applied over Cellex-C Serum or Hydra 5 B-Complex, Seline-E immediately creates a luxuriously moist, smooth, feel to the skin.
- Excellent moisturizer for normal, dry or combination skin. May be applied day or night.
- Suitable moisturizer for both men and women.
- Skin moisturizing and smoothing benefits can be seen in 3-6 weeks of daily use.
1. Cleanse and Tone.
2. Apply Hydra 5 B-Complex or Skin Hydration Complex.
3. Apply Cellex-C treatment product of choice (when using Serum, reverse steps 2 and 3).
4. Apply Seline-E moisturizer liberally to face, neck and V of chest. Avoid eye area.
5. Apply sunscreen if required.
USE: May be used morning or night.
Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol Dipelargonate, Cetyl Alcohol, C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters, Bioflavonoids, Propylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Gel, Carbomer, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Propylparaben, Fragrance(Parfum), Triethanolamine, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 4 (CI 14700)
Our goal at Skin Elite is to have happy and satisfied customers. If, after receipt, you are not completely satisfied with your order, you may initiate a return request in your account or by contacting our Customer Service team within 30 days of the purchase date at 1-888-400-4472 or at [email protected].
If you wish to return an item, please ensure you obtain a return merchandise authorization number (RMA #). Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer unless there was a shipping error or damage. Returned items must be unopened and in their original packaging.
If you are an Elite Rewards Member just go to the Orders section within your Account and click on ‘Return Item’ and follow the instructions.
Please allow up to 2 weeks, from receipt of item(s), for refunds and store credits to be processed. Skin Elite reserves the right to reject any return and to change or update this return policy at any time. For more details, go to our Returns Policy page.
Shipping & Insurance
We proudly offer Free Shipping with United States Postal Services (USPS) on all merchandise orders within the United States and advanced shipping options via UPS and FedEx. Please note that a few of our products are restricted to ground shipping only and some orders may require a signature upon delivery.
Most orders are delivered within 2-3 days. However delivery times can also depend on external factors as well as internal USPS, UPS or FedEx factors and therefore cannot be guaranteed. If you have not received your order within 14 days after your shipping confirmation, then please contact us immediately at [email protected].
Please make sure to enter your shipping address correctly before you place your order. If the address is incomplete, it may delay receipt of the package.
Once your order is processed, you will receive an email notification with tracking information.
For more details, go to our Shipping Policy page.