Many of us hand-pick our beauty ingredients, choosing ingredients we believe will benefit our skin.
But what if there was a way to maximize the performance of these products?
Introducing the Osmosis Epic Skin Tool. The patent-pending device is designed to enhance your skincare routine by promoting deeper penetration of active ingredients without adversely affecting your skin health.
Many competitor devices designed to boost product penetration either scrape away or microneedle the skin barrier, damaging the cells and lipids that keep our skin protected and healthy.
But not the Osmosis Epic Skin Tool. Instead, the device enhances skincare benefits by improving active ingredient penetration without hurting the skin barrier.
Are you curious to learn more about the tool? Keep reading.
- Weighted handle including hundreds of mini-pyramids that penetrate just beyond the lipid barrier for safe application
- Up to 30% more of a product's active ingredients can reach deeper into the surface layer
- 360-degree, angled rollers that gently move over facial contours
- Boosts circulation while firming and re-energizing the skin
- Can be used safely anywhere on the face or neck and most skin types
- Supports impressive and lasting results at-home between professional treatments by enriching any skincare routine for faster, more effective effects
How Does the Osmosis Epic Skin Tool Work?
At this point, you may be wondering how the Epic Osmosis Skin Tool works.
The device safely boosts product absorption by up to 30% for deeper penetration of active ingredients. This means you can look forward to better results from your skincare products faster.
The tool works as the precision shape and length of the intertwining pyramids on the rotating spheres of the Osmosis Epic Skin Tool products micro-channels in a safe zone of the skin’s barrier. And don’t worry, these micro-channels are temporary.
The micro-channels enable dramatically improved product absorption without affecting lipids or compromising barrier function in any way.
On the contrary, some other devices intentionally go beyond this safe zone and wound the skin, a method that was once believed to stimulate natural collagen and elastin to quicken skin rejuvenation.
However, this skin-wounding technique is now being challenged as more cases show skin sensitivity, dehydration, and long-term damage to the barrier.
So, if you’re ready to maximize your skincare routine, get your hands on the Osmosis Epic Skin Tool here:
View & Shop: Osmosis Epic Skin Tool