Hydrate Thirsty Skin with Phyto-C SuperHeal O-Live Gel
Posted by Ellie Swain on Feb 18th 2022
This week we’re thrilled to introduce the Phyto-C SuperHeal O-Live Gel, a highly penetrative, ultra-fresh green gel.
The potent gel contains a high hyaluronic acid concentration and patented olive leaf extract to hydrate and calm thirsty, irritated skin quickly.
Also containing vitamin B5 and amino acids, this hydrating gel delivers excellent anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, anti-fungal, and intensive moisturizing properties.
Want to learn more? Keep reading to discover the gel’s benefits and key ingredients.
The Benefits of Phyto-C SuperHeal O-Live Gel
There are many benefits of this potent antioxidant moisturizing gel.
Here are some of them:
- Encourages wound healing
- Treats symptoms of rosacea, eczema, and psoriasis
- Heals scrapes, cuts, burns
- Helps prevent scarring
- Soothes and calms itchy skin
- Brightens the appearance of skin blemishes
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
This moisturizing gel contains many skin-loving ingredients.
Here are the key ones:
- Hyaluronic acid: hyaluronic acid occurs naturally in the skin, binding water to collagen and trapping it. This helps the complexion become plumper, dewier, and more hydrated. Your skin will look fresher, fuller, and bouncier after consistent use.
- Vitamins B5: Panthenol is the provitamin or substance the body transforms into a specific vitamin – B5. When the ingredient is applied topically, it’s quickly turned into vitamin B5, otherwise known as pantothenic acid. Also hydrating, B5 binds to and holds water effectively, quenching the skin and helping it maintain softness and elasticity. Unlike hyaluronic acid, panthenol can work as both a humectant and an emollient. Humectants attract and bind water to the complexion, while emollients seal in the cracks in the skin, locking moisture in.
- Olive leaf extract: In skincare, olive leaf extract can reduce the appearance of aging and purify and nourish the skin by treating irritation and reducing redness. As well as this, olive leaf extract can repair damage, hydrate, promote circulation, and stimulate the growth of new cells. The question is, what can’t this ingredient do?
Ready to try for yourself? Shop the SuperHeal O-Live Gel here.