Revision Revox Line Relaxer 0.68 fl oz
- Fine Lines & Wrinkles
- Aging Skin
- Crow's Feet
Revox™ Line Relaxer is an advanced, targeted serum specifically formulated to work synergistically with a neuromodulator. This breakthrough formula utilizes patent-pending technology to not only help optimize in-office treatments, but also to deliver clinically-proven benefits on its own.
- Visibly improves the appearance of under-eye lines and wrinkles when a neuromodulator was paired with Revox™ Line Relaxer vs. a serum with no performance ingredients
- Visibly reduces the appearance of horizontal and vertical expression lines including under-eye lines
- Visibly improves skin texture
- Hydrates skin, improves the look of fine lines and wrinkles caused by dry skin and helps maximize overall benefits
- Visibly increases skin radiance
- Features a Zamac® stainless steel tip that provides a precise targeted application as well as a unique cooling and soothing sensation
- Apply to clean skin prior to moisturizer. Dispense desired amount and use applicator to massage serum onto any fine lines and wrinkles. You will feel a cooling effect from the customized metal tip. Avoid direct eye contact. Use twice daily. NOTE: A thin layer of product is all that is needed. No need for heavy application. (Packaging contains slightly different verbiage.)
- Patent-Pending LineRelax™ Technology 5 peptides and Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid that reduces the appearance of expression lines
- Dermal Support Blend 3 peptides and 2 botanical extracts that visibly reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Hyaluronic Acid Improves the look of fine lines and wrinkles caused by dry skin
- Inulin Rebalances the skin’s microbiome to support long-term skin health and improves hydration
- Arnica Montana Flower Extract Soothes skin and provides antioxidant benefits
Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Acetyl Octapeptide-3, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-28, Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate, Aminobutyric Acid, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Acetyl Hexapeptide-1, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-19, N-Prolyl Palmitoyl Tripeptide-56 Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Inulin, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Apium Graveolens (Celery) Callus Extract, Anigozanthos Flavidus Extract, Steareth-20, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Pentylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium Edta, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Aminomethyl Propanol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Tocopherol
Our goal at Skin Elite is to have happy and satisfied customers. If, after receipt, you are not completely satisfied with your order, you may initiate a return request in your account or by contacting our Customer Service team within 30 days of the purchase date at 1-888-400-4472 or at [email protected].
If you wish to return an item, please ensure you obtain a return merchandise authorization number (RMA #). Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer unless there was a shipping error or damage. Returned items must be unopened and in their original packaging.
If you are an Elite Rewards Member just go to the Orders section within your Account and click on ‘Return Item’ and follow the instructions.
Please allow up to 2 weeks, from receipt of item(s), for refunds and store credits to be processed. Skin Elite reserves the right to reject any return and to change or update this return policy at any time. For more details, go to our Returns Policy page.
Shipping & Insurance
We proudly offer free shipping on orders $30 or more, after discounts, using either the United States Postal Services (USPS) First Class or Priority Mail and UPS Ground within the United States. Expedited UPS and FedEx delivery services are available at an additional cost. Please note that a few of our products are restricted to ground shipping only and some orders may require a signature upon delivery.
Most orders are delivered within 2-3 days. However delivery times can also depend on external factors as well as internal USPS, UPS or FedEx factors and therefore cannot be guaranteed. If you have not received your order within 14 days after your shipping confirmation, then please contact us immediately at [email protected].
Please make sure to enter your shipping address correctly before you place your order. If the address is incomplete, it may delay receipt of the package.
Once your order is processed, you will receive an email notification with tracking information.
For more details, go to our Shipping Policy page.
Refused Packages and Incorrect Addresses
Please ensure your shipping address is entered correctly before your order is placed. If the address is incomplete, it may delay receipt of the package and you will be charged a $10 fee if delivery is refused or undeliverable. This often happens when the apartment or suite number is missing.
How Long Will Delivery Take?
All delivery methods can experience a range of delivery times. Most orders are delivered within 2-3 business days. However, delivery times can also depend on external factors as well as internal UPS / USPS / FedEx factors and therefore cannot be guaranteed. If you are in Hawaii, Alaska or a non-contiguous State, shipments will take up to 14 days for delivery. Please note we must be contacted at [email protected] within 21 days of shipping notification to address shipping issues.
All orders are processed and shipped within 1 to 2 business days of order receipt. You will receive an automated email notification containing your tracking number as soon as a shipping label is created. Business days are Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
Cut off time for Expedited and Next Day shipping options is 2pm ET. We cannot ship to PO boxes for Expedited and Next Day Shipping.
All deliveries are tracked with delivery confirmation provided. Insurance of packages is effective up to delivery confirmation only. Once items are confirmed as delivered, packages become the responsibility of the customer. Packages tracked as delivered, but reported missing, will need a UPS / USPS/ FedEx claim number to be investigated.
All delivery estimates are in business days excluding holidays. Skin Elite Group LLC is not responsible for carrier delays or delays due to events outside our control.