Revision Revox Line Relaxer 0.68 fl oz
- Brand Classification:
- Fine Lines & Wrinkles
- Aging Skin
- GWP Details:
- Free EltaMD Sport Sunscreen with all orders over $125 (while supplies last)
- Crow's Feet
Revox™ Line Relaxer is an advanced, targeted serum specifically formulated to work synergistically with a neuromodulator. This breakthrough formula utilizes patent-pending technology to not only help optimize in-office treatments, but also to deliver clinically-proven benefits on its own.
- Visibly improves the appearance of under-eye lines and wrinkles when a neuromodulator was paired with Revox™ Line Relaxer vs. a serum with no performance ingredients
- Visibly reduces the appearance of horizontal and vertical expression lines including under-eye lines
- Visibly improves skin texture
- Hydrates skin, improves the look of fine lines and wrinkles caused by dry skin and helps maximize overall benefits
- Visibly increases skin radiance
- Features a Zamac® stainless steel tip that provides a precise targeted application as well as a unique cooling and soothing sensation
- Apply to clean skin prior to moisturizer. Dispense desired amount and use applicator to massage serum onto any fine lines and wrinkles. You will feel a cooling effect from the customized metal tip. Avoid direct eye contact. Use twice daily. NOTE: A thin layer of product is all that is needed. No need for heavy application. (Packaging contains slightly different verbiage.)
- Patent-Pending LineRelax™ Technology 5 peptides and Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid that reduces the appearance of expression lines
- Dermal Support Blend 3 peptides and 2 botanical extracts that visibly reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Hyaluronic Acid Improves the look of fine lines and wrinkles caused by dry skin
- Inulin Rebalances the skin’s microbiome to support long-term skin health and improves hydration
- Arnica Montana Flower Extract Soothes skin and provides antioxidant benefits
Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Acetyl Octapeptide-3, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-28, Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate, Aminobutyric Acid, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Acetyl Hexapeptide-1, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-19, N-Prolyl Palmitoyl Tripeptide-56 Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Inulin, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Apium Graveolens (Celery) Callus Extract, Anigozanthos Flavidus Extract, Steareth-20, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Pentylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium Edta, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Aminomethyl Propanol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Tocopherol
Our goal at Skin Elite is to have happy and satisfied customers. If, after receipt, you are not completely satisfied with your order, you may initiate a return request in your account or by contacting our Customer Service team within 30 days of the purchase date at 1-888-400-4472 or at [email protected].
Note: If there is a Stolen, Lost or Damage during shipping issue, you will need to file a claim with Route Insurance within 15 days of the date of delivery. Please see below or on our FAQ page for more details on Route Insurance and how to make a claim for shipping issues.
If you wish to return an item, please ensure you obtain a return merchandise authorization number (RMA #). Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer unless there was a shipping error or damage. Returned items must be unopened and in their original packaging.
If you are an Elite Rewards Member just go to the Orders section within your Account and click on ‘Return Item’ and follow the instructions.
Please allow up to 2 weeks, from receipt of item(s), for refunds and store credits to be processed. Skin Elite reserves the right to reject any return and to change or update this return policy at any time. For more details, go to our Returns Policy page.
Shipping & Insurance
We proudly offer Free Shipping with United States Postal Services (USPS) and United Parcel service (UPS) on all merchandise orders within the United States. Please note that a few of our products are restricted to ground shipping only and some orders may require a signature upon delivery.
Most orders are delivered within 2-3 days. However delivery times can also depend on external factors as well as internal USPS or UPS factors and therefore cannot be guaranteed. If you have not received your order within 14 days after your shipping confirmation, then please contact us immediately at [email protected].
Please make sure to enter your shipping address correctly before you place your order. If the address is incomplete, it may delay receipt of the package.
We have also partnered with Route – a premium package protection and tracking solution – to give our customers the best possible delivery experience. All orders are covered by Route Insurance. In addition, the Route App (free) allows you to visually track all of your online orders in one place Download Here. The Route App allows you to easily file issues for lost, stolen, or damaged packages, in the unfortunate case that they arise File Here.
Once your order is processed, you will receive an email notification with tracking information.
For more details, go to our Shipping Policy page.