Revision DEJ Eye Cream 0.5 oz
- 0.5 oz. (14g)
- Fine Lines & Wrinkles
- Aging Skin
Advanced all-in-one age-defying treatment for the eyes
D·E·J Eye Cream® is a comprehensive eye treatment inspired by the Dermal-Epidermal Junction (DEJ) that is clinically-proven to rejuvenate the total eye area. This treatment targets drooping eyelids, under-eye crepiness, crow’s feet, fine lines and wrinkles. The metal applicator allows a gentle application and provides soothing benefits.
- Uniquely formulated for the eyelid and clinically-proven to visibly reduce hooding and droopiness.
- Visibly firms and smooths the total eye area.
- Significantly improves the appearance of fine lines in the crow’s feet area.
- Visibly reduces under-eye crepiness.
- Clinically-proven to improve skin’s natural moisture barrier.
- Promotes a healthy Microbiome.
Gently dispense up to one pump and dot around eye area. Massage product onto skin using cooling metal applicator. Tap in excess product with finger. Avoid direct eye contact. Use twice daily. (Packaging contains slightly different verbiage.)
- DEJ Targeting Blend Visibly diminishes fine lines and wrinkles, redensifies, firms and lifts the skin.
- Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline Visibly plumps and smooths skin to minimize wrinkles.
- Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide (Prebiotic) & Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract (Postbiotic) Balances the skin’s Microbiome to promote healthy skin.
- Blend of 5 Antioxidants Helps shield skin from free radicals that cause premature aging.
- Cucumber Fruit Water Soothes, tightens and provides a cooling sensation to the eye area.
- Hydrating Blend Reinforces the skin's barrier function to boost skin's ability to attract and retain moisture.
Water (Aqua), Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Water, Caprylic/Capric/Myristic/Stearic Triglyceride, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Sorbitol, Cetyl Palmitate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Unsaponifiables, Cetyl Esters, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Hypnea Musciformis Extract, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Decyl Cocoate, Sorbitan Stearate, Silanetriol, Rhamnose, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Leontopodium Alpinum Meristem Cell Culture, Sargassum Filipendula Extract, Butylene Glycol, Panthenol, Caprylyl Glycol, Squalane, Phoenix Dactylifera (Date) Seed Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Steareth-10, Gelidiella Acerosa Extract, Steareth-20, Hydrolyzed Myrtus Communis Leaf Extract, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Potassium Sorbate, Methylpropanediol, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Polysorbate 60, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Caprylate, Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Palmitic Acid, Sorbitan Isostearate, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Sterols, Citric Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin
Our goal at Skin Elite is to have happy and satisfied customers. If, after receipt, you are not completely satisfied with your order, you may initiate a return request in your account or by contacting our Customer Service team within 30 days of the purchase date at 1-888-400-4472 or at [email protected].
If you wish to return an item, please ensure you obtain a return merchandise authorization number (RMA #). Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer unless there was a shipping error or damage. Returned items must be unopened and in their original packaging.
If you are an Elite Rewards Member just go to the Orders section within your Account and click on ‘Return Item’ and follow the instructions.
Please allow up to 2 weeks, from receipt of item(s), for refunds and store credits to be processed. Skin Elite reserves the right to reject any return and to change or update this return policy at any time. For more details, go to our Returns Policy page.
Shipping & Insurance
We proudly offer Free Shipping with United States Postal Services (USPS) on all merchandise orders within the United States and advanced shipping options via UPS and FedEx. Please note that a few of our products are restricted to ground shipping only and some orders may require a signature upon delivery.
Most orders are delivered within 2-3 days. However delivery times can also depend on external factors as well as internal USPS, UPS or FedEx factors and therefore cannot be guaranteed. If you have not received your order within 14 days after your shipping confirmation, then please contact us immediately at [email protected].
Please make sure to enter your shipping address correctly before you place your order. If the address is incomplete, it may delay receipt of the package.
Once your order is processed, you will receive an email notification with tracking information.
For more details, go to our Shipping Policy page.