PCA Skin Pigment Gel Pro 1 fl oz
- Dark Spots / Melasma
- Faded & Uneven Skin Tone
- Sun Damage
PCA Skin Pigment Gel Pro helps fade the size and intensity of dark spots while helping protect against the appearance of new dark spots in all skin types.
Experience a visibly dramatic reduction in the appearance of stubborn hyperpigmentation for all Fitzpatricks and skin types. Pigment Gel Pro is an advanced, dermatologically tested corrective serum that helps fade the size and intensity of dark spots while helping protect against the appearance of new dark spots. Its industry-leading, hydroquinone-free formula is powered by the proprietary SynerPro Complex, which uses multiple modes of action to effectively target stubborn forms of UV and hormonally induced hyperpigmentation, such as photodamage and melasma. The result is skin that appears more even and bright with continued use.
- Delivers a visibly dramatic reduction in the appearance of stubborn hyperpigmentation
- Improvements in hyperpigmentation seen in as early as 4 weeks
- Helps fade the size and intensity of dark spots while helping protect against the appearance of new dark spots
- Effective against UV and hormonally induced hyperpigmentation, such as photodamage and melasma
- Effective for all Fitzpatrick phototypes and skin types
SynerPro Complex - a proprietary technology that contains efficacious levels of melanogenesis inhibitors to deliver a dramatic reduction in the appearance of stubborn hyperpigmentation. This synergistic blend of ingredients helps fade current discoloration while protecting against the appearance of new dark spots for brighter, more even-looking skin.
After cleansing and toning, smooth onto the face, neck, and décolleté or affected areas. Use twice daily for maximum benefits. Follow with the appropriate PCA Skin treatment serums, and broad spectrum SPF product in the daytime and moisturizer in the evening.
- Apply Pigment Gel Pro on areas of discoloration on the body, such as the neck, décolleté, hands, and arms.
- To enhance overall brightening results and protection from environmental offenders, apply one to two pumps of Pigment Gel Pro with a pea-sized amount of C&E Advanced and apply it to the face, neck, and décolleté each morning. Follow with the appropriate broad spectrum SPF product.
- For dry or sensitive skin types, apply a mixture of Pigment Gel Pro and Hyaluronic Acid Boosting Serum to correct hyperpigmentation while hydrating the skin.
Water, alcohol, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) water, butylene glycol, niacinamide, lactic acid, gluconolactone, sodium polyacryloyldimethyl taurate, tranexamic acid, bisabolol, hexylresorcinol, hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid, propyl gallate, pentylene glycol, 4-butylresorcinol, glabridin, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, rosa damascena flower oil, rosa damascena flower water.
Our goal at Skin Elite is to have happy and satisfied customers. If, after receipt, you are not completely satisfied with your order, you may initiate a return request in your account or by contacting our Customer Service team within 30 days of the purchase date at 1-888-400-4472 or at [email protected].
If you wish to return an item, please ensure you obtain a return merchandise authorization number (RMA #). Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer unless there was a shipping error or damage. Returned items must be unopened and in their original packaging.
If you are an Elite Rewards Member just go to the Orders section within your Account and click on ‘Return Item’ and follow the instructions.
Please allow up to 2 weeks, from receipt of item(s), for refunds and store credits to be processed. Skin Elite reserves the right to reject any return and to change or update this return policy at any time. For more details, go to our Returns Policy page.
Shipping & Insurance
We proudly offer Free Shipping with United States Postal Services (USPS) on all merchandise orders within the United States and advanced shipping options via UPS and FedEx. Please note that a few of our products are restricted to ground shipping only and some orders may require a signature upon delivery.
Most orders are delivered within 2-3 days. However delivery times can also depend on external factors as well as internal USPS, UPS or FedEx factors and therefore cannot be guaranteed. If you have not received your order within 14 days after your shipping confirmation, then please contact us immediately at [email protected].
Please make sure to enter your shipping address correctly before you place your order. If the address is incomplete, it may delay receipt of the package.
Once your order is processed, you will receive an email notification with tracking information.
For more details, go to our Shipping Policy page.