Obagi Revivify Multi-Acid Facial Peel
- Rough Skin
- Faded & Uneven Skin Tone
- Clogged Pores
- Large Pores
Obagi Revivify Multi-Acid Facial Peel harnesses acids of varying molecular weights that optimally absorb into skin surface to revive, resurface, and reﬁne the appearance of skin tone with each use. This Facial Peel is a routine revival by jumpstarting the skin cycle and unveiling a smoother, brighter appearance.
Featured Product: read more about Revivify Multi-Acid Facial Peel here
- Skin looks and feels smoother and retexturized
- Keeps pores clear and appear smaller
- Exfoliates dull looking skin
STEP 1- PREP SOLUTION
- Start with clean, dry skin.
- Pull pre-saturated pad from foil and gently squeeze out excess Prep Solution to avoid dripping during application to the face.
- Gently swipe pad across entire face, avoiding eye and mouth areas.
- Allow to dry completely, proceed to Step 2.
STEP 2: MULTI-ACID PEEL SOLUTION
- Ensure skin is completely dry following Step 1.
- Use gloves provided if desired.
- Pull pre-saturated pad from foil and gently squeeze out excess Peel Solution to avoid dripping during application to the face.
- Gently swipe pad across entire face in systematic pattern noted below, wait 30 to 60 seconds. Tingling may occur.
- If tingling is tolerable, swipe the same pad across entire face a second time in the same pattern. If tingling is too intense, skip this step.
- Wait 10 minutes and wash face using a gentle cleanser and pat dry.
AFTER THE PEEL
- Apply Obagi Hydrate® or a gentle facial moisturizer after the peel daily to relieve any dryness.
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight and always use sunscreen when going outdoors, Broad Spectrum SPF 30 or higher for 7 days after peel application and during the peel series.
- Do not pick or peel at peeling skin.
Our goal at Skin Elite is to have happy and satisfied customers. If, after receipt, you are not completely satisfied with your order, you may initiate a return request in your account or by contacting our Customer Service team within 30 days of the purchase date at 1-888-400-4472 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to return an item, please ensure you obtain a return merchandise authorization number (RMA #). Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer unless there was a shipping error or damage. Returned items must be unopened and in their original packaging.
If you are an Elite Rewards Member just go to the Orders section within your Account and click on ‘Return Item’ and follow the instructions.
Please allow up to 2 weeks, from receipt of item(s), for refunds and store credits to be processed. Skin Elite reserves the right to reject any return and to change or update this return policy at any time. For more details, go to our Returns Policy page.
Shipping & Insurance
We proudly offer free shipping on orders $30 or more, after discounts, using either the United States Postal Services (USPS) First Class or Priority Mail and UPS Ground within the United States. Expedited UPS and FedEx delivery services are available at an additional cost. Please note that a few of our products are restricted to ground shipping only and some orders may require a signature upon delivery.
Most orders are delivered within 2-3 days. However delivery times can also depend on external factors as well as internal USPS, UPS or FedEx factors and therefore cannot be guaranteed. If you have not received your order within 14 days after your shipping confirmation, then please contact us immediately at email@example.com.
Please make sure to enter your shipping address correctly before you place your order. If the address is incomplete, it may delay receipt of the package.
Once your order is processed, you will receive an email notification with tracking information.
For more details, go to our Shipping Policy page.
Refused Packages and Incorrect Addresses
Please ensure your shipping address is entered correctly before your order is placed. If the address is incomplete, it may delay receipt of the package and you will be charged a $10 fee if delivery is refused or undeliverable. This often happens when the apartment or suite number is missing.
How Long Will Delivery Take?
All delivery methods can experience a range of delivery times. Most orders are delivered within 2-3 business days. However, delivery times can also depend on external factors as well as internal UPS / USPS / FedEx factors and therefore cannot be guaranteed. If you are in Hawaii, Alaska or a non-contiguous State, shipments will take up to 14 days for delivery. Please note we must be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org within 21 days of shipping notification to address shipping issues.
All orders are processed and shipped within 1 to 2 business days of order receipt. You will receive an automated email notification containing your tracking number as soon as a shipping label is created. Business days are Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
Cut off time for Expedited and Next Day shipping options is 2pm ET. We cannot ship to PO boxes for Expedited and Next Day Shipping.
All deliveries are tracked with delivery confirmation provided. Insurance of packages is effective up to delivery confirmation only. Once items are confirmed as delivered, packages become the responsibility of the customer. Packages tracked as delivered, but reported missing, will need a UPS / USPS/ FedEx claim number to be investigated.
All delivery estimates are in business days excluding holidays. Skin Elite Group LLC is not responsible for carrier delays or delays due to events outside our control.