The creators of the original professional Glycolic Acid Peel introduce a home treatment peel that is safe, effective and easy-to-use. This high strength two-step peel kit delivers noticeable antiaging and skin smoothing benefits, along with improvements in the appearance of pigmentation, fine lines and texture. With regular once weekly use, the peel has been clinically proven to improve skin clarity and brightness and diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. NeoStrata SKIN ACTIVE Perfecting Peel can be used on the face, chest, or back of hands for improvement in skin imperfections including skin texture and radiance.
Recommended Usage: Once weekly
Formulated with AHAs, Glycolic Acid and Citric Acid.
High strength two-step peel delivers noticeable antiaging and skin smoothing benefits.
Visually improves skin imperfections such as fine lines and wrinkles, uneven pigmentation,
3 month supply kit includes:
Step 1: Peel Pad, 13 x 0.05oz
Step 2: Neutralizer Pad, 13 x 0.05oz
Alpha Hydroxy Acid
Improves skin clarity and brightness.
Diminshes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Targets hyperpigmentation for a clearer, brighter, more refined complexion. Shrinks pores and corrects fine lines.
1. Cleanse face with a gentle, soap-free cleanser such as NeoStrata Facial Cleanser.
2. Apply the Step 1 Peel Pad over the entire face, avoiding eye area, lips and any sensitive areas. Then discard pad.
3. Carefully monitor the skinís response by observing any redness or degree of discomfort including stinging, burning, and itching.
4. Apply the Step 2 Neutralizer Pad over the entire face after 10 minutes. Peel can be neutralized sooner should there be any redness or discomfort. Avoid eyes and lips. Rinse the face thoroughly with water.
5. Apply a moisturizer such as NeoStrata Bionic Face Cream.
6. The Perfecting Peel may be used once weekly. Reduce frequency of use if skin becomes irritated. This product can be used in conjunction with a daily regimen of NeoStrata products.
Daily use of sunscreen or sun avoidance is recommended with use of this AHA product and for one week after to minimize the risk of sun sensitivity.
Step 1 Peel Pad: Aqua (Water), Alcohol Denat., Propylene Glycol, Glycolic Acid, Citric Acid, Arginine, Ammonium Hydroxide.
Step 2 Neutralizer Pad: Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Bicarbonate, Glycine, Benzalkonium Chloride.