The environment’s more damaging to skin than ever before. Pollution, stress and poor diet contribute to premature aging. Your skin needs a shield to protect against these environmental aggressors. Protect and nourish your skin with this rich botanical mask for a healthy look that will last.
Does not contain parabens or chemical colorants.
• Pollution Defense Peptide – Enhances the function of skin to help eliminate toxins and minimize damaging effects of physical and emotional stress. It also guards against free radical damage.
• Cellular Enhancing Isoflavones- These organic compounds help to reduce the breakdown of collagen and prevent fats in the skin from forming aggressive compounds. Also helps to improve skin breakdown due to environmental stress.
• Black currant seed oil– Rich in fatty acids, this natural oil helps to maintain healthy skin and reduce the effects of dry damaged skin offering a more youthful glow.
• CELLDETOX -CELLDETOX reinforces the cell detoxification process: it reduces the level of oxidized proteins and peroxidized lipids. By noticeably smoothing facial lines and illuminating skin complexion, CELLDETOX reduces the visible signs of age and restores natural radiance to intoxicated and tired skin.
• Helioguard 365-A liposomal preparation of mycosporine-like amino acids from the red algae plant, Porphyra umbilicalis, that naturally absorbs UV-A light. Skin ages in two ways: one is slow and normal and the other is the rapid aging induced by sunlight. UV-screening compounds to reduce damage caused by ultraviolet (UV) radiation are almost ubiquitous in nature. The most active natural UV-absorbing substances are the mycosporine-like amino acids (MAA) which are produced by certain algae, corals and zooplankton. The peak absorption of MAA in the UVA range and their absorption coefficients are similar to those of synthetic sunscreens. Two in vitro studies demonstrated a DNA-protecting effect and the viability enhancing properties of MAA from red algae Porphyra umbilicalis. A human study showed that a cream containing MAA efficiently protects the skin against UVA-induced lipid oxidation.
Cleanse face with M.A. Dermaceuticals Mega Rich Antioxidant Cleansing Gel. Pat Dry. Tone with M.A. Dermaceuticals Universal Toner to prep the skin for best possible results. Apply Environmental Detox mask to face and neck avoiding contact with eyes. Let sit 5 to 10 minutes. Rinse with tepid water. Botanicals and extracts work together to protect skin cells against the harmful environmental aggressors. Destressing and detoxifying your skin will enable it to look refreshed, nourished and healthy.
Water, Propanediol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Kaolin, Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Cetyl Alcohol, PEG-40 Stearate, Beeswax, Glyceryl Stearate, Persea gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Almond) Oil, PEG 100 Stearate, Dimethicone, Jojoba Wax PEG-120 Esters, Astrocaryum murumuru (Palm) Seed Butter, Theobroma grandiflora (Cupuaçu) Seed Butter, Runus armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Fragaria ananassa (Strawberry) Seed Oil, Ribes nigrum (Black Current) Seed Oil, Sambucus nigra (Elderberry) Seed Oil, Astragalus gummifer Root Extract, Hydrolyzed Candida saitoana Extract, Lactobacillus/Arundinaria gigantea Ferment Extract, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-26, Porphyra umbilicalis Extract, Camellia sinensis Extract, Vaccinium macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract, Pyrus malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Phellodendron amurense Bark Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Palm Alcohol, Lecithin, Phytosteryl Canolate, Sodium Lactate, Lecithin, Disodium EDTA , Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance.