The environment’s more damaging to skin than ever before. Pollution, stress and poor diet contribute to premature aging. Your skin needs time and a superior cream designed to destress, repair and protect against the ravages of the environment. Nourish your skin with this rich botanical night cream for long term protection and deep moisturization to give your skin that young healthy look.
Does not contain parabens or chemical colorants.
• Pollution Defense Peptide – Enhances the function of skin to help eliminate toxins and minimize damaging effects of physical and emotional stress. It also guards against free radical damage.
• Cellular Enhancing Isoflavones- These organic compounds help to reduce the breakdown of collagen and prevent fats in the skin from forming aggressive compounds. Also helps to improve skin breakdown due to environmental stress.
• Cell Detoxifiers- A blend of natural extracts including cranberry, apple and phellodendron which help to rid the skin of damaging toxins and help to combat environmental and emotional stress.
• Oxygen Boosters – Help to enhance and improve skin circulation and boost immunity for overall cellular health.
• Oxygeskin- Oxygeskin is rich in arabinogalactans from nasturtium, Oxygeskin restores the capacities of the cells to respond to the hypoxic stress and helps the intracellular diffusion of oxygen. This double mechanism promotes skin oxygenation and conducts to a smoothed skin surface and improved complexion radiance. Oxygeskin brightens dull skin.
• Shield Bact Peptide- Shield Bact Peptide is a Cationic Host Defense Hexapeptide (CHDPs) with broad spectrum antimicrobial activity to mimic and enhance the natural antimicrobial properties of the skin. Shiled Bact Peptide has rapid bactericidial activity and leaves a very low propensity for resistance development. Because of its natural ability to fight bacteria it serves as powerful protector against everyday biopollutants.
• Helioguard 365- A liposomal preparation of mycosporine-like amino acids from the red algae plant, Porphyra umbilicalis, that naturally absorbs UV-A light. Skin ages in two ways: one is slow and normal and the other is the rapid aging induced by sunlight. UV-screening compounds to reduce damage caused by ultraviolet (UV) radiantion are almost ubiquitous in nature. The most active natural UV-absorbing substances are the mycosporine-like amino acids (MAA) which are produced by certain algae, corals and zooplankton. The peak absorption of MAA in the UVA range and their absorption coefficients are similar to those of synthetic sunscreens. Two in vitro studies demonstrated a DNA-protecting effect and the viability enhancing properties of MAA from red algae Porphyra umbilicalis. A human study showed that a cream containing MAA efficiently protects the skin against UVA-induced lipid oxidation.
Benefits:Hydration & Moisturizing, Repairing
Application Area:Face, Neck
Preferences:Paraben Free, Dye Free