Spot On Targeted Skin Brightening serum will help minimize dark spots, uneven skin tone and help give a burst of radiance to dull tired skin. For best results use this twice daily to improve skin tone.
Does not contain parabens or chemical colorants.
• Emblica Fruit Extract – This plant derivative provides skin with excellent skin brightening properties and helps minimize the appearance of skin discoloration, giving the skin a more luminous and healthy glow.
• Blueberry Fruit Extract – An excellent source of antioxidants, blueberry extract has been used for centuries to achieve optimum skin luminosity and to revitalize dull skin and hasten healing.
• BVOS-C- A stabile, oil soluble form of Vitamin C, called Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, BVOS-C offers UV-protection, skin whitening, and aging skin benefits as well as aiding in collagen synthesis. It also offers excellent antioxidant benefits and the ability to penetrate into the epidermis and cells makes BVOS-C very bio-available.
• Stay-C 50- This stable form of Vitamin C, sodium ascorbyl phosphate, offers numerous benefits for skin including helping to lessen the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, whitening spotty and darkened skin, evening out skin tone and aiding in collagen production. Additionally, it is an excellent repair agent for photo-aged and sun damaged skin. When added to skin care products along with ascorbyl glucoside, the secondary ingredient in Stay C 50, it helps to firm sagging skin and diminish wrinkles. It also improves the skin's ability to protect itself against free radicals and aids in increasing elasticity and luminosity.
• Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate- Magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, know as MAP, is a water soluble and highly stable form of Vitamin C. It is known primarily for its skin brightening benefits and can help even out skin tone, stimulate collagen production, and diminish fine lines and wrinkles through increasing the process of cell-turnover. Studies have shown that L-ascorbic acid 3 phosphate magnesium salt (which is the chemical makeup of MAP) has shown a significant effect in skin brightening by inhibiting tyrosinase which is the enzyme responsible for melanin production. It can also offer a high moisturizing effect and enhanced diffusion of Vitamin C into the skin. Since ascorbic acid is extremely unstable in the presence of light and oxygen, this instability is offset by the use of the stable MAP thereby offering excellent benefits and results.
• ß-White - ß-White is an innovative TGF-ß biomimetic encapsulated whitening peptide and serves as a key ingredient to a safe, progressive and efficient brightening effect. In 100% of testing, all volunteers demonstrated a significant increase in skin lightness. Upon clinical evaluation of skin color, results showed a 30% brightening effect in under 2 months.
• Lumiskin- Lumiskin, powerful new antioxidant product made from Chilean tree bark, gives dramatic results in controlling melanin, the pigment that makes skin darker. It inhibits stress receptors, so that your skin doesn't turn discolored. Lumiskin has been found to make the skin more radiant, to lighten complexions effectively, and to make skin color more even. In self evaluation studies, 71% of volunteers saw brightening of the skin, 54% saw brightening of hyper-pigmented areas, 65% found their complexion to be more even and 74% felt their skin looked and felt more radiant.
Benefits:Brightening & Lightening, Even Skin Tone, Daily Care
Skin Type:All Skin Types
Application Area:Face, Neck
Preferences:Paraben Free, Dye Free
Key Ingredients:Vitamin C