The signs of aging require multiple age fighting ingredients to get you to look your best. M.A. Dermaceuticals has combined the best nature and science has to offer to give you even skin tone and skin that is plump, moist and hydrated minimizing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. A light weight daily moisturizer to make you look your best and return a more youthful glow to the appearance of your skin.
Does not contain parabens or chemical colorants.
• Emblica Fruit Extract – This plant derivative provides skin with excellent skin brightening properties and helps minimize the appearance of skin discoloration, giving the skin a more luminous and healthy glow.
• Mulberry Fruit Extract – Used traditionally to treat hyper pigmentation, this herbal remedy can help reduce the appearance of dark, patchy, and damaged skin offering a healthy glow.
• Bearberry Fruit Extract – This naturally derived extracts helps to provide and even complexion by lessening the production of melanin helping skin to appear brighter.
• BVOS-C- A stabile, oil soluble form of Vitamin C, called Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, BVOS-C offers UV-protection, skin whitening, and aging skin rejuvenation benefits as well as aiding in collagen synthesis. It also offers excellent antioxidant benefits and the ability to penetrate into the epidermis and cells makes BVOS-C very bio-available.
• Stay-C 50- This stable form of Vitamin C, sodium ascorbyl phosphate, offers numerous benefits for skin including helping to lessen the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, whitening spotty and darkened skin, evening out skin tone and aiding in collagen production. Additionally, it is an excellent repair agent for photo-aged and sun damaged skin. When added to skin care products along with ascorbyl glucoside, the secondary ingredient in Stay C 50, it helps to firm sagging skin and diminish wrinkles. It also improves the skin's ability to protect itself against free radicals and aids in increasing elasticity and luminosity.
• Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate- Magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, know as MAP, is a water soluble and highly stable form of Vitamin C. It is known primarily for its skin brightening benefits and can help even out skin tone, stimulate collagen production, and diminish fine lines and wrinkles through increasing the process of cell-turnover. Studies have shown that L-ascorbic acid 3 phosphate magnesium salt (which is the chemical makeup of MAP) has shown a significant effect in skin brightening by inhibiting tyrosinase which is the enzyme responsible for melanin production. It can also offer a high moisturizing effect and enhanced diffusion of Vitamin C into the skin. Since ascorbic acid is extremely unstable in the presence of light and oxygen, this instability is offset by the use of the stable MAP thereby offering excellent benefits and results.
• ß-White - ß-White is an innovative TGF-ß biomimetic encapsulated whitening peptide and serves as a key ingredient to a safe, progressive and efficient illuminating effect. In 100% of testing, all volunteers demonstrated a significant increase in skin lightness. Upon clinical evaluation of skin color, results showed a 30% brightening effect in under 2 months.
• Licorice Extract- This herbal extract serves as a natural remedy for red, irritated and sensitive skin. It can help reduce inflammation in naturally delicate skin as well as skin that has been cosmetically treated. Additionally licorice also appears to enhance immunity and contains powerful antioxidants and can reduce redness resulting from environmentally inflamed skin.
• Niacinamide- Niacinamide, also known as Niacin, is a water-soluble vitamin and is part of the vitamin B group. Niacinamide is vital for energy release in tissues and cells and is essential for growth and is involved in the synthesis of hormones. Niacinamide increases the keratin synthesis, increases the skin’s production of ceramides and stimulates epidermal proteins to give the skin a natural healthy glow. Niacinamide is known for its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties to keep your skin looking smooth and calm.
• Nano LDP’s radianting- The LPD’s radianting are lipidic vesicles with diameters of around 250nm and contain Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate. They are mainly made of natural phospholipids and are structure analogues of the cellular membranes, whereby penetration is enhanced allowing for better absorption and diffusion of the active ingredient. The LPD’s Radiant work to stimulate collagen synthesis and protect the skin against phototoxicity allowing your skin to appear brighter.
Benefits:Hydration & Moisturizing, Brightening & Lightening, Even Skin Tone, Nourishment, Daily Care
Application Area:Face, Neck
Key Ingredients:Peptides, Vitamin C