Exfoliation is a key step to a youthful look. A perfect serum for those who want the maximum benefits of Glycolic and Multi Fruit Acids. Daily treatment with Youth Transformation Exfoliating Serum 10% AHA delivers a unique synergy of exfoliants to minimize fine lines and wrinkles, and will keep your skin firm, radiant, moist and hydrated.
Does not contain parabens or chemical colorants.
Aids in the control of break outs
• Panthenol – Helps to combat inflammation and helps to desensitize irritated skin while adding moisture and hydration without any oily residue.
• Sodium Hyaluronate 1% - A complex carbohydrate, hyaluronic acids fastens onto collagen and elastin fibers and helps carry out vital skin function. It allows cells to preserve water and helps to restore skin texture and resiliency.
• Prodew 400 – With its excellent retaining ability, Prodew 400 is comprised of 8 types of amino acids as well as sodium PCA and lactic acid. In combination, this blend helps to protect the skin from dryness, it aids in moisturizing the skin and promoting elasticity. The formulation of amino acids is modeled after the skin’s natural amino acids and possesses excellent humectants properties due to the synergistic effect of the sodium PCA and L-Proline thereby increasing the skin’s natural moisture function and showing an 85% increase in the moisturizing effect.
• Glycolic Acid 7% - A powerful effective exfoliator for aiding in skin turnover, glycolic acid is the most active and beneficial of alpha-hydroxy-acids. It is used to improve skin texture, refine skin tone and even out complexion giving a healthy and natural glow to dull, tired skin.
• Multifruit BSC - A powerful concentrated of five botanical extracts: bilberry, sugar cane, sugar maple, orange, and lemon. These extracts contain several naturally occurring alpha hydroxy acids. Alpha hydroxyl acids have been shown to promote smoother, younger looking skin by increasing the rate of cell renewal. Alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs) have been used in skin care for many years. At first, they were used mainly by dermatologists as skin peeling and moisturizing agents; cosmetic companies have since “discovered” AHAs and their almost miraculous activity and formulate with them regularly in their skin care lines. Once blended, the extracts are distilled and produce lactic acid, citric acid, tartaric acid, glycolic acid, and malic acid. These AHAs weaken the bonds that hold dead skin cells together. When the bonds are broken the dead cells can be shed and result in new cell turnover. Multifruit BSC has maximized the ability to stimulate new cell renewal by 34% and increase cell turnover by 20%.
• Arginine – An amino acid essential to synthesizing proteins which has antioxidant properties and can be helpful in rejuvenating sensitive and irritated skin and improving skin health.
Benefits:Hydration & Moisturizing, Soothing, Daily Care, Nourishment, Repairing, Brightening & Lightening
Skin Type:All Skin Types
Application Area:Face, Neck
Key Ingredients:Hyaluronic Acid, Peptides