Night time is a critical time and you should take advantage of the body’s natural healing cycle. Transformation Nourishing Night cream is designed to work optimally while you rest. This cream, infused with multi-stem cell and multi-peptide technology, will provide all the latest anti-aging technology you need to have the best possible looking skin. Skin will feel moist, plump, nourished and recharged.
Does not contain parabens or chemical colorants.
• Multi Peptide Anti-Aging Complex – Offering excellent skin rejuvenating benefits and skin regeneration, this potent peptide complex helps to “remodel the skin, minimize the appearance of wrinkles and improve elasticity.” Peptides offer unparalleled anti-aging and skin rejuvenation benefits, harnessing the power of stimulating collagen which is responsible for maintaining the texture and elasticity of our skin.
• Apple Fruit Stem Cell Extract – This fruit-derived stem cell culture provides powerful anti aging benefits, helps to lessen the appearance of wrinkles, and increase the longevity of skin cells. Derived from the Malus Domestica (apple), it can aid in cell proliferation and encourage tissue regeneration.
• Grape Fruit Stem Cell Extract – High in antioxidants, this powerful age fighter helps to repair the signs of aging resulting in skin that has a more youthful appearance and reducing crepiness around the eye. Derived from the Solar Vitis (red grape), it can offer excellent protection against UV-stress and damage occurring from sun exposure.
• Alp Rose Stem Cell Extract – Extracted from the Alp Rose, this nature’s “super flower” helps to recharge skin stem cells and protect cells against UV stress and improves skin’s tone, texture and firmness. It also aids in regeneration of skin cells and distressed skin.
• Matrixyl 3000- Contains matrikines, which are messengers of cutaneous reconstruction and repair. They activate the neo-synthesis extracellular matrix macromecules thereby providing Matrixyl 3000 with a visible anti-wrinkle efficacy. Studies show a 45% wrinkle reduction over a 2 month period of time and a 20% positive effect on skin tone and elasticity. The interaction of matrikines with specific receptors helps activate certain genes involved in the process of extracellular matrix renewal and cell proliferation. There was also a noticeable improvement in wrinkle density, wrinkle depth, volume and roughness.
• Lavandox-Derived from the lavender flower, Lavandox is made of selected molecules of Spanish lavender oil (Lavandula stoechas). A specific process extracts desirable molecules. Results for application of 1.0% Lavandox showed approximately 11% reduction in wrinkles after 24 hours and 13% reduction after 7 days. In Vivo testing shows wrinkle reduction in 24 hours.
• Unirepair T-43- This potent bioactive complex of the amino acids; Acetyl Tyrosine, Proline, and Adenosine TriPhosphate helps to counteract environmental skin damage and help protect against UV radiation. Clincial studies have shown the following results: Unirepair T- 43 enhanced the DNA repair rate with respect to dipyrimidine DNA photolesions induced by solar UVB light after 6 hours from UVB irradiation. Treatment with Unirepair T-43 significantly decreased the occurrence of CPDs in the UV-irradiated reconstituted epidermis under the chosen conditions of this study compared to untreated but irradiated cells (Figure 2 and 3). Application of 3% Unirepair T-43 led to faster DNA repair than 1% Unirepair T–43 proving the specific effect and dose dependence of the product.
• Prodew 400- With its excellent retaining ability, Prodew 400 is comprised of 8 types of amino acids as well as sodium PCA and lactic acid. In combination, this blend helps to protect the skin from dryness, it aids in moisturizing the skin and promoting elasticity. The formulation of amino acids is modeled after the skin’s natural amino acids and possesses excellent humectants properties due to the synergistic effect of the sodium PCA and L-Proline thereby increasing the skin’s natural moisture function and showing an 85% increase in the moisturizing effect.
Cleanse face with M.A. Dermaceuticals Age Diffusing Cleanser. Pat Dry. Tone with M.A. Dermaceuticals Anti Aging Glycolic Toner to prep the skin for best possible results. Apply Transofrming Nourishing Night Cream to face and neck area avoiding contact with eyes. This rich moisturizing cream is perfect before bedtime to moisturize and revitalize the skin working in harmony with your immune system through your sleeping hours. Your skin will feel fresh, plump, moist and nourshed. It will be protected from the environmnet and have lasting antiaging effects.
Water, Glycerin, Squalane, Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter), Propanediol, Glyceryl Stearate, Candelilla/Jojoba/Rice Bran Polyglyceryl-3 Esters, Buriti (Mauritia vinifera) Fruit Oil, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Malus domestica Fruit Cell Culture Extract, Vitis vinifera (Grape) Fruit Cell Extract, Rhododendron ferrugineum Leaf Cell Extract, Lavandula stoechas Extract, Acetyl Tyrosine, Proline, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Adenosine Triphosphate, Astragalus gummifer Root Extract, Citrus tangerina (Tangerine) Oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone / Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Xanthan Gum, Lecithin, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Laureth-7, Isomalt, Sodium Benzoate, Lactic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance.