The signs of aging require multiple age fighting ingredients to get you to look your best. M.A. Dermaceuticals has combined the best nature and science has to offer to give you the youth building age minimizing performance for lasting results. A light weight multi-stem cell, multi-peptide infused complex is designed to make you look your best and return a more refreshed, healthy look to the appearance of your skin.
Does not contain parabens or chemical colorants.
• Grape Fruit Stem Cell Extract – High in antioxidants, this powerful age fighter helps to repair the signs of aging resulting in skin that has a more youthful appearance and reducing crepiness around the eye. Derived from the Solar Vitis (red grape), it can offer excellent protection against UV-stress and damage occurring from sun exposure.
• Alp Rose Stem Cell Extract – Extracted from the Alp Rose, this nature’s “super flower” helps to recharge skin stem cells and protect cells against UV stress and improves skin’s tone, texture and firmness. It also aids in regeneration of skin cells and distressed skin
• Tetrapeptide-7-– Essential for healing, this peptide significantly reduces skin’s inflammatory responses and minimizes swelling and irritation of dry inflamed skin. An amino acid enhancer, this peptide can stimulate production of proteins at the cellular level thereby promoting fibroblast production.
• Oligopeptide- A hyaluronic acid booster, this peptide helps to stimulate synthesis of collagen and help rebuild the skin’s matrix offerings kin texture that is more refines, firmed and toned.
• Unirepair T-43- This potent bioactive complex of the amino acids; Acetyl Tyrosine, Proline, and Adenosine TriPhosphate helps to counteract environmental skin damage and help protect against UV radiantion. Clincial studies have shown the following results: Unirepair T- 43 enhanced the DNA repair rate with respect to dipyrimidine DNA photolesions induced by solar UVB light after 6 hours from UVB irradiantion. Treatment with Unirepair T-43 significantly decreased the occurrence of CPDs in the UV-irradianted reconstituted epidermis under the chosen conditions of this study compared to untreated but irradianted cells (Figure 2 and 3). Application of 3% Unirepair T-43 led to faster DNA repair than 1% Unirepair T–43 proving the specific effect and dose dependence of the product.
• Matrixyl 3000- Contains matrikines, which are messengers of cutaneous reconstruction and repair. They activate the neo-synthesis extracellular matrix macromecules thereby providing Matrixyl 3000 with a visible anti-wrinkle efficacy. Studies show a 45% wrinkle reduction over a 2 month period of time and a 20% positive effect on skin tone and elasticity. The interaction of matrikines with specific receptors helps activate certain genes involved in the process of extracellular matrix renewal and cell proliferation. There was also a noticeable improvement in wrinkle density, wrinkle depth, volume and roughness.
• Lavandox-Derived from the lavender flower, Lavandox is made of selected molecules of Spanish lavender oil (Lavandula stoechas). A specific process extracts desirable molecules. Results for application of 1.0% Lavandox showed approximately 11% reduction in wrinkles after 24 hours and 13% reduction after 7 days. In Vivo testing shows wrinkle reduction in 24 hours.
• PhytoCellTec Malus Domectica- A cell proliferation enhancer, studies have shown this extract to target specific genes involved in the delay of senescense of dermal fibroblasts. Protection against oxidative stress and repair of DNA are upregulated by Malus Domesitca Stem Cell Extract. Two daily applications of the test cream containing 2% PhytoCellTec Malus Domestica over 28 days resulted in a significant decrease in wrinkle depth in all of the volunteers tested.
Benefits:Hydration & Moisturizing, Daily Care, Repairing, Firming & Lifting, Nourishment
Skin Type:Normal, Oily, Dry, Mature, Combination
Application Area:Face, Neck