The eyes are an important treatment area to look your best. M.A. Dermaceuticals has combined the best nature and science has to offer to give you the best possible eye product for immediate and long term benefits. This light weight multi-stem cell, multi- peptide infused complex is designed to protect, hydrate and nourish critical areas around the eyes.
Does not contain parabens or chemical colorants
• Multi Peptide Anti-Aging Complex – Offering excellent skin rejuvenating benefits and skin regeneration, this potent peptide complex helps to “remodel the skin, minimize the appearance of wrinkles and improve elasticity around the delicate eye area.” Peptides offer unparalleled anti-aging and skin rejuvenation benefits, harnessing the power of stimulating collagen which is responsible for maintaining the texture and elasticity of our skin.
• Apple Fruit Stem Cell Extract – This fruit-derived stem cell culture provides powerful anti aging benefits, helps to lessen the appearance of wrinkles, and increase the longevity of skin cells. Derived from the Malus Domestica (apple), it can aid in cell proliferation and encourage tissue regeneration.
• Grape Fruit Stem Cell Extract – High in antioxidants, this powerful age fighter helps to repair the signs of aging resulting in skin that has a more youthful appearance and reducing crepiness around the eye. Derived from the Solar Vitis (red grape), it can offer excellent protection against UV-stress and damage occurring from sun exposure.
• Alp Rose Stem Cell Extract – Extracted from the Alp Rose, this nature’s “super flower” helps to recharge skin stem cells and protect cells against UV stress and improves skin’s tone, texture and firmness. It also aids in regeneration of skin cells and distressed skin.
• Matrixyl 3000- Contains matrikines, which are messengers of cutaneous reconstruction and repair. They activate the neo-synthesis extracellular matrix macromecules thereby providing Matrixyl 3000 with a visible anti-wrinkle efficacy. Studies show a 45% wrinkle reduction over a 2 month period of time and a 20% positive effect on skin tone and elasticity. The interaction of matrikines with specific receptors helps activate certain genes involved in the process of extracellular matrix renewal and cell proliferation. There was also a noticeable improvement in wrinkle density, wrinkle depth, volume and roughness.
• Haloxyl- Reinforcing firmness and tone of the eye area, the ingredients in Haloxyl Chrysin and N-hydroxysuccinimide activate the elimination of blood originated pigments responsible for dark circle color and local inflammation. Infra-orbital shadows are due to the accumulation of hemoglobin and its colored degradation products (biliverdin, bilirubin and iron) in the dermis and epidermis. Chrysin stimulates the enzyme (UGT1A1) leading to the clearance of bilirubin. N-hydroxysuccinimide makes the iron soluble for elimination. In vitro tests have shown under eye circle reduced in more than 60% of volunteers.
• Eyeliss- A combination of 3 active molecules : hesperidin methyl chalcones, dipeptide VW and lipo peptide Pal-GQPBR. Eyeliss is a global treatment for puffy eyes based on the association of these 3 actives that target specific physiological deficiencies. The combination of these 3 active molecules decreases capillary permeability, improves lymphatic circulation and improves firmness and elasticity. The application of this product is intended to reduce under eye puffiness. Clinical studies have shown improvement for 70% of volunteers and in vitro tests have shown a marked reduction in inflammation and an increase in stimulation of dipeptide VW.
• Argireline- A peptide that seems to reduce the severity and degree of wrinkles, argireline is a chain of 6 amino acids that inhibits the release of neurotransmitters attached to facial expression. Because facial tension contributes to fine lines and wrinkles, the forced relaxation of argireline can theoretically decrease the appearance of wrinkle depth. It contains an active ingredient of acetyl hexapetide 3, known as a penetrating and powerful amino peptide. This ingredient assists in the intensity of contractions of facial muscles. This action can often induce a lifting feeling. In some clinical studies a reduction of facial lines up to 17% occurred in a 15 day period with up to 20% reduction occurring within a 30 day period.
Cleanse face with M.A. Dermaceuticals appropriate Cleanser. Pat Dry. Tone with M.A. Dermaceuticals Universal Toner to prep the skin for best possible results. Dab lightly all around the eye area avoiding contact with eyes. Peptides and extracts work together to hydrate the skin around the eyes, improve dark under eye circles and protect the skin from potentially damaging UV stress. Your eyes will respond with a youthful, healthy appearance helping you look your best.
Cyclopentasiloxane, Polymethylsilsequioxane, Polysilicone-11, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Water, Dimethicone, Propanediol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-3, Palmitoyl Tetra- peptide-7, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Cell Extract, Rhododendron Ferrugineum Leaf Cell Extract, Hydroxysuccinimide, Chrysin, Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Dipeptide-2, Sodium PCA, Betaine, Sorbitol, Glycine, Alanine, Proline, Serine, Threonine, Arginine, Lysine, Glutamic Acid, Dipotassium Gly- cyrrhizate, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Xanthan Gum, Lecithin, Steareth- 20, Isomalt, Sodium Benzoate, Lactic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol.