- How can I place an order?Buying from us is easy and secure. You can place an order online (fastest option) or by telephone.
- How do I place an order online?You can easily place an online order 24 hours every day by using our secure server.
To place an order online, create or log-in to your account and begin browsing through our products. Once you’ve found what you want, click on the add to bag button. This button adds the item to your Shopping Cart. Then add the Quantity desired.
Putting something in your shopping cart does not commit you to buying it. You can click the remove button beside the quantity desired to remove an unwanted product. After you put a product in your shopping cart, you can choose to Checkout or Continue Shopping.
You can put as many items as you want in your shopping cart. Once you are finished shopping and want to place your order, you simply click on the View Bag button at the top of the page and then click Checkout. Follow the instructions on the screen to finalize your order and then click Send Order. You will receive an email notification to let you know when your order is on its way.
- How do I place an order by telephone?Call 1-888-400-4472 (toll free) or 1-817-571-8388 to place an order by telephone.
Our hours are Monday – Friday: 9am – 3pm (CST)
Closed Saturday, Sunday, and holidays
- Why are some products labeled “account only?”Several of our suppliers require us to provide a consultation prior to purchase. You will need to be an account holder to purchase these products.
- Can you advise which products are suitable for my skin type and needs?You will need to set up an account with us and consult with our Esthetician prior to purchase. We will be delighted to advise you on our complete range of products. However please note you must consult with your own physician prior to use.
- What payments do you accept?We safely accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and PayPal via our highly secured SSL connection. Our secure server software encrypts all your personal information including credit card number, name, and address so that it cannot be read as the information travels over the internet. Once in our system, credit card information is encrypted and password protected. We do not store credit card information.
You can pay by check or postal money order payable to Skin Elite Group LLC. Select “Mail in check” on the order form and send us a personal check or money order in U.S. dollars for the amount of your order. Please note that paying by check slows down your order since we do not ship until funds are cleared.
- Do I have to pay sales tax?Sales tax is only collected on orders sent within the state of Texas. Texas law requires that we charge a sales tax on the full amount of the order. By law, charges for shipping and handling are considered part of the product and must be included when the sales tax is calculated.
- What should I do if your site is not accepting my payment details?Make sure that you’ve entered your credit card information and billing address correctly.
Be sure you have adequate funds in your account.
If everything is correct, please contact our customer service team who would be glad to help you resolve the issue (1-888-400-4472).
- Where do I enter a coupon code / promotional code?After adding your product(s) to your shopping cart, there is an option below your total to enter the code. Simply enter the code and click Apply. This will automatically apply the discount to your order.
If you forget to enter the code in your shopping cart, there is a box near the bottom of the checkout page labeled COUPON CODE/PROMOTIONAL CODE (OPTIONAL) where you may enter the code. Enter the code and click Apply. This will automatically apply the discount to your order.
- Can I use more than one coupon code/promotional code?Only one code is allowed per order.
If you would like to use more than one code, you must enter separate orders.
- Why is my coupon code/promotional code not working?Please make sure that you are not trying to use more than one code per order and that you have typed the code in correctly.
If you are still having problems with a code after typing it in correctly and making sure you only used one code per order, our customer service team will be glad to help you resolve the issue (1-888-400-4472).
- Discount ExclusionsSkin Elite is a professional skin care business which aims to carry a wide selection of the high quality, authentic skin care products suitable for our customer base. As such we work closely with our suppliers to provide the best information, support and professional advice. To ensure we can provide these important services, many of our top brands do not allow discounting and we will exclude these manufacturers from our site wide offers.
Please see below a list of brands who do not allow discounting:*
Avene, Biopelle, Complex Cu3, CosMedix, Dermalogica, EltaMD, Eminence, Glytone, Is Clinical, Neova, PCA Skin, Peter Thomas Roth, Revision, SkinCeuticals, SkinMedica.
• Note: List subject to change without notice
• Note: Discounts apply to MRP only. Only one discount is applicable to each item within an order. The larger discount will apply.
- How much are shipping costs?We proudly offer Free Shipping with United States Postal Services (USPS) Priority mail or FedEx on all merchandise orders within the United States. Please note that a few of our products are restricted to ground shipping only.
- Has my order shipped?Once your order is processed, you will receive an email notification that your order has shipped.
- How long will it take for my order to arrive?PLEASE NOTE DELIVERIES CAN TAKE LONGER THAN PUBLISHED TIMES AT THE MOMENT DUE TO THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC. THESE INTERMITTENT DELAYS ARE AFFECTING ALL CARRIERS. WE APPRECIATE YOUR PATIENCE DURING THESE DIFFICULT TIMES
Once processed and shipped, most orders are delivered within 2-3 business days.
Please note that USPS/FedEx delivery times depend on distance and internal factors and therefore cannot be guaranteed.
Please make sure to enter your shipping address correctly before you place your order. If the address is incomplete, it may delay receipt of the package and you will be charged a $15 fee if delivery is refused or undeliverable. This often happens when the apartment or suite number is missing.
We try and use the United States Postal Service (USPS) Priority Mail or First Class Mail for all shipments. Priority and First Class Mail orders can experience a range of delivery times. Most orders are delivered within 2-3 days. However delivery times can also depend on external factors as well as internal USPS / FedEx factors and therefore cannot be guaranteed. If your order is in the 48 contiguous states and you have not received it within 14 days after your shipping confirmation, then please contact us immediately. If you are in Hawaii, Alaska or a non-contiguous State, shipments will take up to 14 days for delivery. Please note we must be contacted within 21 days of shipping notification to address shipping issues, the sooner the better is best in all cases. We can be contacted at email@example.com
- Do you require signature confirmation on deliveries?We ship Priority Mail via the United States Postal Service (USPS) or First Class Mail with delivery confirmation. Please note that you can only use this confirmation to verify the timing of delivery, not to track packages en route. Since most people like the convenience of having their package left at their door, we do not normally require a signature. If you prefer to have a signature confirmation, please note that in the comment section and we will include that option when we process your order. We are not responsible for a lost or stolen package after delivery is confirmed by the carrier if signature confirmation is not requested.
- Why haven't I received my order?After your order is processed and shipped, you will receive an email notification with tracking information.
You may also track your order by logging into your account and clicking on the Track My Order button located at the bottom right-hand corner of every page.
- Do you ship to non "bill-to" addresses?If accordance with our credit card policies we can only ship to "bill-to" addresses for new customers. Once you have established an account with Skin Elite we can ship subsequent orders to different addresses at no extra charge. For account customers we can also ship to multiple addresses. Each address in a multiple address order should be treated as a new order. Simply submit a new order for every address that you are shipping to.
- Do you offer international shipping?We are sorry, but we do not offer international shipping.
Returns and Refunds
- What is your return policy?Our goal at Skin Elite is to have happy and satisfied customers. If you are not completely satisfied with your order, please contact our Customer Service team within 30 days of the purchase date at 1-888-400-4472 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to return an item, you must first obtain a return merchandise authorization number (RMA #). Please note we cannot receive returns without a RMA #. Returns must be authorized within 30 days from date of invoice.
Returned items will receive a full refund to the original method of payment only. Original shipping costs are non-refundable and will be deducted from any refund or credit. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer unless there was a shipping error or damage.
Damaged or incorrect item…
Can be exchanged or returned within 30 days from date of invoice. If damaged, please submit images of the enclosed packing slip, the damaged product and the packaging including the labeling. Returned items must be unopened and in their original packaging.
Any product returned for reasons other than damage or error...
Please contact us and we will do our best to help. Returned items must be unopened and in their original packaging.
Special, clearance and discontinued item purchases are final. These items are not available for return.
Exchanged items are not eligible for return or further exchange.
'Professional' and 'A-List' Elite Rewards Members may return items which have been partially used but are still at least ľ full. These types of returns are limited to 3 individual items per 12 month period and are subject to a 20% processing fee.
Returned items must be posted within 7 days of receipt of the RMA #. Please retain the original packing with relevant product information.
Please ensure the returns box is clearly marked with the RMA # to the attention of: Skin Elite Returns Department, 1260 Harwood Road, Bedford, Texas 76021. It is important to carefully pack and insure return packages, as we are not responsible for lost or damaged items during return transportation.
Skin Elite will process refunds and store credits within 2 weeks of receipt of the returned items.
Reward Points are non-refundable and earned Rewards Points for the order will be deducted from your account.
Skin Elite reserves the right to reject any return and to change or update this return policy at any time.
- What if I receive a product that is damaged, or incorrect?You have 30 days from the date of invoice to return for a full refund or store credit, including the cost of return ground shipping. Please note that we do not refund the original shipping costs.
- Can I return a product that I no longer want?You can return items for up to 30 days from the date of invoice for a full store credit, excluding the cost of shipping. You are also responsible for the cost of the return shipping. Returned items must be unopened and in their original packaging.
Professional and A-List Elite Members may return items which have been partially used but are still at least ¾ full. These types of returns are limited to 3 individual items per 12-month period and are subject to a 10% processing fee.
Special, clearance, and discontinued item purchases are final. These items are not available for return.
- How do I return a product?Please contact us at 1-888-400-4472 or email@example.com to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
Please retain the original packaging with relevant product information including:
Full name and address
Reason for return
Original invoice number
Returned items must be posted within 7 days of receipt of the RMA number.
- When will I receive my refund?We will process refunds within 2 to 3 weeks of receipt of the returned item(s).
Refunds will be made to the original method of purchase only.
- How do I become an Elite Member?To become an Elite Member, click on Join Now under Elite Member in the top right-hand corner of the page. This will take you to the registration page. Click on Create an Account in the box labeled New Customer Registration. Fill in the fields with your information and then click Create My Account. You now have all the advantages of being an Elite Member!
- How do I update my account information?Once signed into your account, click on the tab labeled Update My Account and make any necessary changes.
- What if I forgot my password?Click on My Account at the top right-hand corner of the page. This will take you to Returning Customers Sign-in. Under the Sign In button, click Forgot Your Password? You will be taken to a page where you will enter your email and then click SEND PASSWORD RESET EMAIL. An email will be sent to you with instructions for resetting your password.
- Can I reset my password?You may reset your password by signing into your account and clicking on the Update My Account From there, click on Change Password (under Login information) where you will fill in the fields to change/reset your password.
- How do I login if I forgot my username?Your username is simply your email address.
- How do I leave a product or customer service review?Once logged into your account, click on the tab labeled My Reviews. Write your review and click Submit. Not only will you be giving us valuable feedback, you will earn reward points for each product or customer service review!
- How do I unsubscribe from your mailing list?If you no longer wish to receive our exclusive offers and promotions, you may unsubscribe at any time by clicking Unsubscribe at the bottom of any of our emails.
- How do I earn reward points?You earn 5 reward points for every dollar spent. You can also earn points by submitting a product or customer service review and by referring your friends and family.
- How do I know how many reward points I have?You may check the status of you reward points anytime by clicking on My Rewards at the top of any page.
- How can I use my reward points?When you have finished shopping, click on View Bag at the top of the page where you will find the option to use your points. Simply click on Redeem My Points and your discount will be applied.
- How do I know what Elite status I am?Once you have signed up to become an Elite Member:
You become an Associate Elite Member after your initial purchase.
You become a Preferred Elite Member once you have spent $500.
You become a Professional Elite Member once you have spent $1000.
You become an A-List Elite Member once you have spent $2000.
- How long are my Elite Rewards points valid for?Your Elite Rewards points can be used anytime up to 12 months from when they were earned.
SkinElite does not permit or advise any minor to make any purchase from our Site. All purchases from our Site must be from individuals 18 years of age or older.
Any information provided by our Site is NOT intended as medical or esthetic advice. Please consult with your physician or esthetician before purchasing any product from our Site.
Before you use any product purchased from us, please read the directions, guidelines and precautions provided by the manufacturers. All questions or any concern should be consulted with your healthcare provider.
Product information from SkinElite is provided by the manufacturers. Our Site does NOT assume any liability for the use of this information. Product information on our Site does NOT substitute professional advice from physicians or estheticians.
When you develop any unusual symptom or sign from using any product from our Site, call 911 or contact your physician immediately.
While SkinElite makes best efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on our Site, SkinElite makes no warranty or representation as to its accuracy, completeness, and timeliness. SkinElite assumes no responsibility for any consequence relating directly or indirectly to any action or inaction that you take based on the information, promotions, coupons, services, products or other material on our Site. We also reserve the right to amend our information on our Site at any time without prior notice.
Customer Orders: SkinElite reserves the right to correct them even after the orders have already been submitted. Errors in processing orders happen from time to time due to inaccuracies which relate to pricing, quantities, discount calculation, etc. or availability of products. Therefore, we reserve the right to modify, cancel or refuse to accept those orders accordingly.
This agreement and the resolution of any dispute related to this agreement or our Site shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Texas, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. SkinElite's failure to insist upon strict enforcement of any provision of this agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Any legal action or proceeding between SkinElite and you related to this agreement or your use of our Site shall be brought exclusively in a federal or state court of competent jurisdiction sitting in Texas. In the event of any action, suit, or proceeding arising from or based upon this agreement brought by either party hereto against the other, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover from the other its reasonable attorneys' fees in connection therewith in addition to the costs of such action, suit, or proceeding.
Your use of and browsing in our Site are at your risk. SkinElite is NOT liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, our Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on our Site is provided to you -AS IS- WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL SKINELITE AND OR ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND/OR SHAREHOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE OR WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEB SITE, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THIS WEB SITE, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF SKINELITE OR ANY OF ITS SUPPLIERS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. SKinElite also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in our Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images from our Site.
Skin Elite's registered office is based at 1260 Harwood Road, Bedford, Texas 76021.