SPECIAL OFFER 30%
Enter "SPECIAL30" coupon at checkout!
A lavish and creamy multi-tasking cleanser for dry skin and mature skin that thoroughly cleans and carefully exfoliates to help refine texture and create a more uniform skin tone. Proven humectants and skin strengtheners profoundly moisturize, while enriching the crucial protective moisture barrier. Advanced soothers calm and console any irritation. Skin is left extravagantly soft, smooth and flawlessly primed to receive the full benefits of our next phases of treatment.
Dermatologist tested. Hypoallergenic. Paraben-free.
• Bromelain and Pineapple Enzymes gently exfoliate helping to create a clearer, softer, smoother and more even-toned complexion.
• Softens and comforts with Soybean and Oatmeal.
• Helps fortify the protective moisture barrier, while hydrating and conditioning.
• Soothes irritation and helps prevent further discomfort with Chamomile, Oatmeal and Aloe Vera.
• Dramatically boosts hydration with Vitamin E, while helping to improve elasticity and softness.
• Helps safeguard skin from free radical damage with Green Tea Extract.
• Provides anti-inflammatory benefits with Aloe, Oatmeal and Allantoin.
Twice daily apply a small amount to dampened skin and work into a luxurious lather by massaging face and neck with gentle circular motions using fingertips. Rinse happily and completely.
Water (Aqua), Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sucrose Cocoate, Polyglyceryl-3 Caprate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Coconut Acid, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Palmitic Acid, Castoryl Maleate, Colloidal Oatmeal, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Bromelain, Tocopherol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Allantoin, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolen Flower Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Peel Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Geraniol, Linalool, Citral, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Maltodextrin, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Limonene, Citronellol, Phenoxyethanol