Cellex-C Speed Peel Facial Gel 3 oz
- 90 mL / 3 Fl. Oz.
- Aging Skin
Speed Peel Facial Gel is a leaf-green, minty-fragrant formulation, containing natural exfoliating agents and enzymes. It instantly and gently peels dull, dry, superficial skin cells to polish the skin on your face to a smooth, radiant texture and glow. Tropical and desert plant extracts, renowned for their superb moisture binding and exfoliating qualities, enhance this truly unique product.
- Unique proprietary formulation reveals freshly exfoliated skin, buffed to a beautiful healthy, rosy gleam, normally associated with youthful looking skin.
- Regular use creates the appearance of younger looking skin by removing the rough, opaque, superficial skin cells characteristic of devitalized, older skin.
- The enzyme can only dissolve thick, superficial skin cells and will not affect the normal surface layer of the skin.
- Humectants and skin conditioners produce moist, supple skin.
- Immediate visible results.
1. Apply to your face 20 minutes after cleansing. The most effective peel is achieved when applied to completely dry skin. Smooth a generous film over forehead, nose, cheeks and chin. It is important that the gel does not dry completely before removal. If by chance the gel does dry, then add another application over the dried gel before proceeding to step 2.
2. Wait approximately 1-2 minutes , the surface of the gel should still feel moist (not wet) to the touch. When exfoliating your face, lean over your bathroom sink and use your fingertips to gently massage back and forth. Fine rolls of skin combined with the silica sloughing agent, will gradually form. Brush these off with your fingers.
3. Rinse your face with warm water and wash cloth.
4. Apply moisturizer of choice. If you have sensitive skin, do not apply any L-ascorbic acid or alpha hydroxy acid products for 12 hours, otherwise irritation and redness may occur.
USE: Once a week, preferably night.
Water (Aqua), Jojoba (Buxus Chinensis) Oil, Bamboo (Bambusa Arundinacea) Extract, Hectorite, Bitter Orange (Citrus Aurantium), Trimethylopropane Tricaprylate/Tricaprate, PEG-100, Polyquaternium 37, Sodium Hyaluronate, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Melon (Cucumis Melo) Fruit Extract, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Fig (Ficus Carica) Extract, Chamomile (Anthemis Nobilis) Extract, Disodium EDTA, Polysorbate 20, Peppermint (Mentha Piperita) Oil, Lecithin, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Chlorophyll Complex
Our goal at Skin Elite is to have happy and satisfied customers. If, after receipt, you are not completely satisfied with your order, you may initiate a return request in your account or by contacting our Customer Service team within 30 days of the purchase date at 1-888-400-4472 or at email@example.com.
If you wish to return an item, please ensure you obtain a return merchandise authorization number (RMA #). Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer unless there was a shipping error or damage. Returned items must be unopened and in their original packaging.
If you are an Elite Rewards Member just go to the Orders section within your Account and click on ‘Return Item’ and follow the instructions.
Please allow up to 2 weeks, from receipt of item(s), for refunds and store credits to be processed. Skin Elite reserves the right to reject any return and to change or update this return policy at any time. For more details, go to our Returns Policy page.
Shipping & Insurance
We proudly offer free shipping on orders $30 or more, after discounts, using either the United States Postal Services (USPS) First Class or Priority Mail and UPS Ground within the United States. Expedited UPS and FedEx delivery services are available at an additional cost. Please note that a few of our products are restricted to ground shipping only and some orders may require a signature upon delivery.
Most orders are delivered within 2-3 days. However delivery times can also depend on external factors as well as internal USPS, UPS or FedEx factors and therefore cannot be guaranteed. If you have not received your order within 14 days after your shipping confirmation, then please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please make sure to enter your shipping address correctly before you place your order. If the address is incomplete, it may delay receipt of the package.
Once your order is processed, you will receive an email notification with tracking information.
For more details, go to our Shipping Policy page.
Refused Packages and Incorrect Addresses
Please ensure your shipping address is entered correctly before your order is placed. If the address is incomplete, it may delay receipt of the package and you will be charged a $10 fee if delivery is refused or undeliverable. This often happens when the apartment or suite number is missing.
How Long Will Delivery Take?
All delivery methods can experience a range of delivery times. Most orders are delivered within 2-3 business days. However, delivery times can also depend on external factors as well as internal UPS / USPS / FedEx factors and therefore cannot be guaranteed. If you are in Hawaii, Alaska or a non-contiguous State, shipments will take up to 14 days for delivery. Please note we must be contacted at email@example.com within 21 days of shipping notification to address shipping issues.
All orders are processed and shipped within 1 to 2 business days of order receipt. You will receive an automated email notification containing your tracking number as soon as a shipping label is created. Business days are Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
Cut off time for Expedited and Next Day shipping options is 2pm ET. We cannot ship to PO boxes for Expedited and Next Day Shipping.
All deliveries are tracked with delivery confirmation provided. Insurance of packages is effective up to delivery confirmation only. Once items are confirmed as delivered, packages become the responsibility of the customer. Packages tracked as delivered, but reported missing, will need a UPS / USPS/ FedEx claim number to be investigated.
All delivery estimates are in business days excluding holidays. Skin Elite Group LLC is not responsible for carrier delays or delays due to events outside our control.