Cellex-C G.L.A. Extra Moist Cream 2 oz
- Brand Classification:
- 60 mL / 2 Fl. Oz.
- GWP Details:
- Free EltaMD Sport Sunscreen with all orders over $125 (while supplies last)
A deficiency of natural gamma linoleic acid can allow too much water to be lost through the skin. When this happens, the face may rapidly lose its firm, youthful contours. Regular use will make the skin appear plumper and smoother with dehydration lines less visible.
- The super-moisturizing, skin conditioning oils of evening primrose and wheat germ create the appearance of soft, supple, velvety textured skin.
- Provides excellent moisturizing benefits for skin prone to eczema or psoriasis.
- A younger, firmer looking face, neck and chest is achieved with the combination of G.L.A. Extra Moist Skin Cream along with a daily application of Cellex-C Serum or Skin Firming Cream Plus.
- G.L.A. enhances the effectiveness of vitamin C when used in conjunction with the Cellex-C patented complex. It helps the skin reduce surface cellular dehydration thereby improving the appearance of facial tone and firmness.
- Can be used by both men and women.
- Skin hydrating and moisturizing benefits can be seen in 3-5 weeks of daily use.
1. Cleanse and Tone.
2. Apply Hydra 5 B-Complex or Skin Hydration Complex.
3. Apply Cellex-C treatment product of choice (when using Serum, reverse steps 2 and 3).
4. Apply G.L.A.Extra Moist Skin Cream liberally to your face, neck and chest. Avoid eye area.
5. Apply sunscreen if required.
USE: Morning or Night.
Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Cetearyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Ceteareth-20, Sorbitol, Evening Primrose (Oenothera Biennis) Oil, Propylene Glycol Dipelargonate, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheral Acetate, Wheat (Triticum Vulgare) Germ Oil, Witch Hazel (Hamamelis Virginiana) Distillate, Lady's Thistle (Silybum Marianum) Extract, Chamomile (Anthemis Nobilis) Extract, Allantoin, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, Propylparaben, Yellow 5 (CI 19140)
Our goal at Skin Elite is to have happy and satisfied customers. If, after receipt, you are not completely satisfied with your order, you may initiate a return request in your account or by contacting our Customer Service team within 30 days of the purchase date at 1-888-400-4472 or at [email protected].
If you wish to return an item, please ensure you obtain a return merchandise authorization number (RMA #). Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer unless there was a shipping error or damage. Returned items must be unopened and in their original packaging.
If you are an Elite Rewards Member just go to the Orders section within your Account and click on ‘Return Item’ and follow the instructions.
Please allow up to 2 weeks, from receipt of item(s), for refunds and store credits to be processed. Skin Elite reserves the right to reject any return and to change or update this return policy at any time. For more details, go to our Returns Policy page.
Shipping & Insurance
We proudly offer Free Shipping with United States Postal Services (USPS) on all merchandise orders within the United States and advanced shipping options via UPS and FedEx. Please note that a few of our products are restricted to ground shipping only and some orders may require a signature upon delivery.
Most orders are delivered within 2-3 days. However delivery times can also depend on external factors as well as internal USPS, UPS or FedEx factors and therefore cannot be guaranteed. If you have not received your order within 14 days after your shipping confirmation, then please contact us immediately at [email protected].
Please make sure to enter your shipping address correctly before you place your order. If the address is incomplete, it may delay receipt of the package.
Once your order is processed, you will receive an email notification with tracking information.
For more details, go to our Shipping Policy page.