Cellex-C Eye Contour Cream Plus 1 oz (CLEARANCE)
- 30 mL / 1 Fl. Oz.
- Aging Skin
- Fine Lines & Wrinkles
- Crow's Feet
- Loss of Firmness
- GWP Details:
- Free EltaMD Sport Sunscreen with all orders over $125 (while supplies last)
Note: This product is at or near expiry. Note: all clearance sales are final.
A light, peach-colored moisturizing formulation that contains the optimal amount of Cellex-C Complex adjusted for use around the delicate eye area. Regular use will dramatically reduce the visible signs of aging around the eyes. This is the first place to show sagging skin, crow's feet, fine lines and wrinkles.
- Helps to increase skin elasticity and to greatly improve the look of sagging skin above and below the eyes.
- Regular use will dramatically reduce the visible signs of aging: fine lines, wrinkles and crows feet.
- Light, cream formulation spreads easily and penetrates quickly, leaving the eye area smooth and soft.
- This formulation does not cause a sensitivity to sunlight, a problem that often occurs with skin smoothing creams.
- Generally, improvement on the overall appearance of the skin around the eyes can be seen within 8-12 weeks.
1. Cleanse and Tone.
2. Apply Hydra 5 B-Complex.
3. Once a day in the morning, apply a thin layer of Cellex-C Eye Contour Cream Plus underneath eyes and to outer eye area. Avoid upper eyelid and eyebrows.
4. Apply moisturizer if required.
USE: Preferably Day.
Water (Aqua), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ascorbic Acid, Ceteareth-20, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Dipelargonate, Tyrosine, Cetyl Alcohol, Zinc Sulfate, Bioflavanoids, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Evening Primrose (Oenothera Biennis) Oil, Tomato (Solanum Lycopersicum) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Gel, Chamomile (Anthemis Nobilis) Extract, Allantoin, Dimethicone, Xanthan Gum, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance (Parfum, FD&C Red No. 40 (CI 16035)
Our goal at Skin Elite is to have happy and satisfied customers. If, after receipt, you are not completely satisfied with your order, you may initiate a return request in your account or by contacting our Customer Service team within 30 days of the purchase date at 1-888-400-4472 or at [email protected].
If you wish to return an item, please ensure you obtain a return merchandise authorization number (RMA #). Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer unless there was a shipping error or damage. Returned items must be unopened and in their original packaging.
If you are an Elite Rewards Member just go to the Orders section within your Account and click on ‘Return Item’ and follow the instructions.
Please allow up to 2 weeks, from receipt of item(s), for refunds and store credits to be processed. Skin Elite reserves the right to reject any return and to change or update this return policy at any time. For more details, go to our Returns Policy page.
Shipping & Insurance
We proudly offer Free Shipping with United States Postal Services (USPS) on all merchandise orders within the United States and advanced shipping options via UPS and FedEx. Please note that a few of our products are restricted to ground shipping only and some orders may require a signature upon delivery.
Most orders are delivered within 2-3 days. However delivery times can also depend on external factors as well as internal USPS, UPS or FedEx factors and therefore cannot be guaranteed. If you have not received your order within 14 days after your shipping confirmation, then please contact us immediately at [email protected].
Please make sure to enter your shipping address correctly before you place your order. If the address is incomplete, it may delay receipt of the package.
Once your order is processed, you will receive an email notification with tracking information.
For more details, go to our Shipping Policy page.